Trichup oil is enriched with natural goodness of Bhringral, Amlaki, Neem, Gunja and other exotic herbs, is formulated with til and coconut oil. It revitalises hair follicles and stimulates growth, it adds volume to your hair naturally. Trichup oil is made in India since 1990. It is chemical free, and enriched with some of the most powerful herbs. Trichup Oil is a falgship brand of Vasu Healthcare. You can check here.
It efficiently penetrates into hair roots and provides essential nutrients to hair follicles that encourage natural hair growth.
- For Hair Loss
- For Dandruff
- Dry Hair
- Dull and frizzy hair
- Improves blood circulation to the scalp tissues and hair follicles.
- Revitalizes hair and gives it’s natural bounce and luster.
- Controls hair fall and induces fresh growth.
Although not available on the high street in the UK, some independent retailers may stock it, or alternatively order from Amazon.
Trichup oil is enriched with natural goodness of Bhringral, Amlaki, Neem, Gunja and other exotic herbs, is formulated with til and coconut oil.
It revitalises hair follicles and stimulates growth, it adds volume to your hair naturally. This is patented product and is recommended by doctors for over two decades, making it the preferred choice of millions.
Some of their ingredients include:
- Aloe Vera
- Black Seed
- Tea Tree
- Olive Oil
Trichup Oil reviews…
- It efficiently penetrates right into hair roots and provides essential nutrients to hair follicles that encourage natural hair growth.
- It had lots of herbal herbs all together which really work.
- The product claims that it forms a thin protective layer over the hair shaft thus preventing it from getting damaged from dust, UV rays, B rays, chemicals and pollutants.
- It also helps in clearing dandruff thus in reducing falling of hair.
- Researchers have found that Trichup oil helps delay graying by increasing hair melanin content. (I don’t have grey hair:P but the product claims it so.)
- “I love the lustrous shine which it gives after wash to the hair.”
- Lives up to its claims
- Consists sesame and coconut oil
- Makes hair super soft and silky
- Easy to wash off
- Does not weight down hair
- Controls hair fall
- Good quantity
- Reasonably priced
Bad about Trichup Hair Oil
- Sweet fragrance may bother sensitive noses
Click here for more info